Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Henri Bendel Travel Set

Welcome to 2013! Thank you to my readers who followed me at the start of this blog last autumn. I apologize for my vacation away from this site. I'll be back more frequently now! Thanks for your patience.

I want to share one of my holiday treasures with you. A family member of mine gave me an Henri Bendel travel bag set. This fashionable and functional Go Anywhere Travel Set divides the bags into three sizes with different storage purposes: jewelry items, gadgets and beauty supplies.

My family member thought of all the whirlwind travel I do - and knew these would be perfect for staying organized and stylish. Do you have any packing tips that help you secure and organize your belongings? Did you receive any fun and/or practical travel gifts this winter? More travel accessory posts coming up this week!


1 comment:

StyleAspirations said...

I'm catching up on your blog, Traveler! I love Henri Bendel, such a fun store! This was a great gift. These pouches would have fit in perfectly with my recent post on Stylish Stashing.