Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Practical & The Fashionable

A couple of other accessories I received over the holidays that fit in with my love of travel fall into the practical and fashionable. I have a small black suitcase just like millions of other travelers, and it's often hard to distinguish which one is mine. But now I have an unmissable Magellan's Easy Spot Handle Wrap (with initials). I'll never overlook my bag again as it circles the carousel! How do you distinguish your luggage from the masses?




My fondness for travel accessory bags continues with this gifted Le Pliage Cosmetic Bag from Longchamp. I'll need to be extra careful that powders and creams do not spill in this bag - it's almost too pretty to use!

What's your favorite travel accessory to gift or receive?

1 comment:

StyleAspirations said...

I love that monogrammed Easy Spot handle wrap! My favorite travel accessory would have to be my monogrammed T. Anthony canvas and leather tote. Chic, practical, and personalized. You have a knack of finding the best travel accessories, Traveler!