Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo Album: Take Your Travels to the Presses



Facebook is an easy platform for users to post photos of vacations and create virtual albums. Do you ever create real, hardcopy albums anymore?

I realized how special they truly were after a loved one gifted me a couple of albums of his trips abroad. I got to see the beautiful photos and read captions about the sites' histories and importance. This is an intimate and lovely way to experience the highlights of a journey taken by a family member. Check out album options on Shuttefly, the platform my family used. They are very sleek and professional in their aesthetics!

Call me old-fashioned, but I love a hardcopy photo album - especially one that documents an important trip by someone dear to me! Now I just need to take my own advice and publish my own trips into print!


2 comments:

Satiscraftory said...

Agreed! The photo books you can print online now are great! And there's almost always a groupon or livingsocial deal to help with the cost :) It's so nice to have one sitting on your coffee table for when friends come over to visit.

Traveling Fairy said...

I'm glad you agree and that you have them to use and enjoy! Thanks for the tip about finding deals for albums!