Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bristol Bound....

Image from www.legendarycarygrant.com
My spouse and I are 99% sure we are moving to Bristol in the late summer. As Americans, we are excited for a year abroad in England!

I can't believe I'll be moving to Cary Grant's hometown. I started this blog long before I knew Bristol was in my future. If you're a reader who knows Bristol, comment away about the joys of the town. 

If you're a Cary Grant fan, tell me all the places I should visit! I've already researched that his boyhood house is at 15 Hughenden Road in suburban Bristol. Has any reader seen the Cary Grant statue at Millennium Square?

What other places and people are considered Bristol treasures? 

1 comment:

StyleAspirations said...

What exciting news! How apropos that you're going to live in Cary Grant's hometown! I can't wait to read about your adventures living and traveling abroad!